-Please send in $10.00 in an envelope addressed to Mrs. McAdam for the class spa basket for the ladies luncheon by March 23rd. Thank you if you already submitted the money to her.
-If your child hasn't already shared going into the confessionals at Church, ask him/her about them. We walked to Church last Thursday and the students sat in all the confessionals. Father Robert explained to each child what to expect during First Reconciliation.
-Please sign and return the two field trip permission slips.
-First Reconciliation is on March 28, 2017 at 7:00 p.m.
1. spelling - write words three times each
2. math - pg. 115
3. reading - read over chapter 6 in religion for test tomorrow.
1 spelling - write words in abc order
2. math - pg. 116
3. math - read and write 2 Post-it notes (see directions in reading bag)
1. spelling - write 7 sentences
2. math - pg. 117
3. reading - read The Night the Moon Fell pgs. 128-144 and write a response
4. religion - practice Penance steps
Thursday: No school
1. spelling - study words
2. reading - read over and practice First Reconciliation steps
3. ELA - begin to work on sequence project
The spelling words (compound words/The Night the Moon Fell) this week are as follows:
Feel free to place a scholastic book order anytime. If you are ordering Scholastic books online, our class code is MM4KJ.